re:[IP] I Give Up! A1C wont Improve

--- Faith <email @ redacted> wrote:
> OK, I have to vent so here goes--I have had two pump
> reps, one much more
> than the other, who acted like my Educator was
> getting me a new pump.
> The issue was a three minute basal and if it made a
> difference in A1C.

Good day all!  I am feeling ignorant here, but what is
a 3 minute basal?  I was also wondering what your BGs
have been?  If you have been testing a lot and are
within normal range your A1c should be good...right?
Now for me,  my A1c is about 6.5, but that is a bit
misleading because I am pretty much all over the map
with my BGs, so the average looks great.
I am sorry that you are having trouble with your team.
 I have just moved to Nashville and have received what
seems like a good referral, but have yet to make an
apt.  I was spoiled by Mayo...they were great to me.
Good luck...Blessings  Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?