[IP] Re: I Give Up! A1C wont Improve

Laura Said:

>Been a 9 forever, but was actually better under the care of my old Endo and
>There isn't a whole lot left for me to do.

I understand where you're coming from on this.  I've never had an A1 as low
as 9.  Its always been between 10 point something and 14 point something.

I've tried pretty much everything out there too.  (Granted, there's more
going on for me than D, but still....)  The pump was the last ditch effort
for some improvement.