RE: [IP] Infusion Sets

 The QUick-set uses an introducer needle that you take out and just leave the
cannula inside.April

 margo2 <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

Thanks April, is that using a metal needle or cannula?

Margo

> Being new to pumping I have only used the Quick-sets and the Quick-serter
by
Minimed. I find it pretty painless....a little stinging at first, but goes
away
very quickly.April