Re: [IP] Frio

On 5/6/03 2:12 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>Demonstrated stellar
typing skills and mental acuity by writing:

> I just received my Frio pump wallet yesterday, so I haven't used it yet.  It
> looks like the only way to attach it is on a belt.  There is a big belt loop
> on the back.  I'm wondering why you need it in a pool.  I got mine for when I
> lay out.  My pool water keeps the pump nice and cool.  It gets hot when I lay
> out.  I have tried laying right by the steps and letting the pump lay on the
> top step.  This has worked well so far.  I'll try the Frio soon.

I was understanding the Frio is mainly for insulation to keep the pump and
insulin cool. Not a water issue at all if your pump is one of the water
'proof' ones, or if your MM 508 is going white water-ing with you...<G> but
you're right on with the keeping the pump cool when laying out.

Failure is not an option....It comes bundled with the software
                                              (---Bill Gates ?)

Jenny Sutherland