Re: [IP] Frio

I just received my Frio pump wallet yesterday, so I haven't used it yet.  It
looks like the only way to attach it is on a belt.  There is a big belt loop
on the back.  I'm wondering why you need it in a pool.  I got mine for when I
lay out.  My pool water keeps the pump nice and cool.  It gets hot when I lay
out.  I have tried laying right by the steps and letting the pump lay on the
top step.  This has worked well so far.  I'll try the Frio soon.