You know the old advertising adage, sex sells.  Now that I have your
attention, let's talk about this web site.  The ip team is doing a fantastic
job in keeping this web site up and going, but it needs all of our help!  How?
By making a donation!  If you have already done so, a big THANK YOU!  If you
haven't, then it's your turn to help.  Some of you are not financially able to
help, and we understand about that.  I've been there myself.  However, now I
am able to help, and am glad to do so because this is a venue that allows all
of us the opportunity to stay up to date on news and share questions and
concerns.  Come on, don't wait for someone else to do your job!  Donate!