[IP] RE I Give Up, A1C Wont Improve

Jenny:  I wish though,that mine was not dead stuck at a 9.  If there was an
award for holding steady at one number, without wavering, I would win the
Interestingly enough, I have a Type I sister (10 years older) and she is stuck
at a 9, but she is on MDI.  Other than that, we have not had any dangerous
episodes (no hospitalizations or anything) and we are in pretty darn good