[IP] Leftover infusion sets

Hi, pumpers.

 I live in Chicago and recently made the transition from the Minimed 508 pump to
the Minimed Paradigm. I have a few boxes of sillhouette infusion sets and
reservoirs for the Minimed 508 pump. If you want them and you can get them from
my home or office, they're yours for free. I live in Rogers Park neighborhood
just south of Evanston and I work in the Loop.

Email me privately at email @ redacted  Thanks.

Arlie Sims

Do you Yahoo!?