[IP] serter question

I have an animas pump, which does not have a serter with it...i do it by
hand... asked animas company about serter, and they  said they can send me
mini med serter and sets... Ok...they arrived today and i think i will like
i wanted to get this serter so i would have differant areas to reach other
then my lower belly... So my question is this......
Where else is a good place for infusion site other then lower belly???
Thanks for any input..