[IP] Parents of Pumpers Chat

Calling all PoPpers!!!

I'm pleased to announce that the Parents of Pumper (aka PoP)
chats have now resumed! Please join me in the Parents chat room
at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT on Thursday, 8 May and tell
me what's been going on in your lives! The PoP chats will be held
monthly on the 2nd Thursday of every month, same room, same time!
Hope to see you there!

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon-12.5, dx 11/96, pumping 11/99,
and 7 other blessings :)