[IP] I'm a PUMPER!

After a long insurance battle, I am finally up and pumping with my new
Cozmo.  I started yesterday afternoon, and I am already Loving It.  I haven't
even had a chance to try out very many of the features of this pump yet, so I
think I will just like it more and more!  I had an A1C done today, so I will
have a good baseline to see how much better I can do pumping.  All I can say
is Hurray!