Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

 Being new to pumping I have only used the Quick-sets and the Quick-serter by
Minimed. I find it pretty painless....a little stinging at first, but goes away
very quickly.April

 margo2 <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

I have an appointment with the diabetes care clinic to look at insulin pumps
tomorrow. I have taken a look at various sets offered by manufacturers.
Anyone have any suggestions as to what type set would be easily and
"painlessly" inserted and is still comfortable to wear? I have
been on multiple daily injections and growing a bit weary of this routine.

I once fell for the "virtually painless" insulin injector using air and it
was an absolutely
painful and bruising experience.

Do you Yahoo!?