[IP] Frio

I am about to order the Frio insulin wallet and the pump wallet. I would like
to know how does the pump wallet attach to a bathing suit? Can you get into
the pool with the wallet attached? I want it mostly for sitting in the sun or
an afternoon of riding in the boat, but how wonderful if I can jump in the
water with it on too! Thanks for any info.

Sally Pierce
dxd 1/66
paradigm 1/03