[IP] Top Tips

1.  Showering: I put my Paradigm in a plastic bag and lay it on the floor of
the shower, wipe the tubing dry with a tissue after shower.
2.  Exercise:    Always wear my pump.  Always!!!
3. Site Adhesion Problem:  Use nothing extra than what comes with the
infusion set.
4. Secure tubing:   Use nothing extra than what comes with the infusion set.
5. Sleeping:  Wear a t-shirt with pocket, turn inside out, and put pump in
the pocket
6.  Amour:   Never has been a problem, always wear my pump.
7.  Accessories:  None

Mary