[IP] Infusion Sets

I have an appointment with the diabetes care clinic to look at insulin pumps
tomorrow. I have taken a look at various sets offered by manufacturers.
Anyone have any suggestions as to what type set would be easily and
"painlessly" inserted and is still comfortable to wear? I have
been on multiple daily injections and growing a bit weary of this routine.

I once fell for the "virtually painless" insulin injector using air and it
was an absolutely
painful and bruising experience.