[IP] I Give Up! A1C wont Improve

OK, I have to vent so here goes--I have had two pump reps, one much more than
the other, who acted like my Educator was getting me a new pump. The issue was
a three minute basal and if it made a difference in A1C.  I guess I wont know,
because she has no intention of doing this (neither does the Endo.)

So, this morning I go to the clinic and am all of two minutes late--they tried
to send me home. It took a half hour in rush hour to get there, so I said I
was not going home.  Then they do an instant A1C which is still at a 9.  Been
a 9 forever, but was actually better under the care of my old Endo and HMO.

There isn't a whole lot left for me to do.