Re: [IP] Re: I think I may beat the insurance company!!!

Actually my insurance company looks at it differently....durable
medical equipment allegedly includes those items for which there is an
enduring need.....lancets, test strips, ketostix, and glucagon, but not
syringes or insulin. I can't speak to pump supplies yet.

mom to Patrick, 17, Sean 14, Catherine, 12, and Veronica, 7, dxd 3/11/02