[IP] Re: I think I may beat the insurance company!!!

> I was contesting the fact that tubing even is durable since you throw it
> every 2-3 days, and haranging them for not wanting to encourage better
> now instead of paying for more expensive complications later.

But durable means just that - durable. It doesn't wear out and is used over
and over and over and over again - like a pump, or wheelchair, etc. The
tubing is not reused as it is a disposable, not durable.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply
press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?