Re: [IP] Virus thru address book

This is a hoax.  The file is part of the windows OS and while not
critical is needed for some operations

DO NOT delete the file.  If you have, contact Me and I can replace it
for you - windows 98, 2000 or xp.

For information on true viruses and virus hoaxes, go to

Dr. Zachary Barneis
Certified Public Accountant (Isr.)
Tel.: +972-(0)8-6450549
Fax: +972-153-8-6450549