Re: [IP] HELP! What to do <snip> Sports Guard

Pat said:
>We received a sports guard but we are having a hard
>time figuring out how to work the tubing with it.  It
>looks like it could pinch it too much??

I respond:

I used it once, but don't remember about how the
tubing fit into it.  I *might* still have the
directions in the one that is unopened (AGAIN - ANY
TAKERS???).  But, my suggestion would be to call MM
and have them walk you through the set-up of it.  The
sales rep should be able to do it too.  They are
usually quite available when they are needed.

Good luck.

[the suggestion for tucking it into the wet-suit while
on the water is very very good!!]

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?