[IP] Those Rapid Drops--Again!

OK, I have to vent and maybe someone new will chime in on my problem.  It's
happening again--the last two days, had 300's at 5 to 6 PM. Took a correction
bolus (not ready to eat dinner), had not snacked or anything to cause the
high.  So, then the BG plummets over 150 points in less than one hour. Both
days, same thing no explanation.
Tomorrow I meet with the Educator, maybe she will have an idea but she was
clueless last time.