[IP] High bg 2 hours after breakfast

email @ redacted writes:
>I didn't find Nature's Path Organic Multigrain Oat Bran Flakes (yes,
>a lot like little twigs flattened & dried on a rock in the desert) in the
>New Gludose Revolution Glycemic Index or on Rick Mendosa's
>web site but it hit me like lightening.

  I know what you mean about the Nature's Path corn flakes, my mom used to get
these for me when I was in high school and it was hard to convince her about
what a number they did on my bg. They don't look high glycemic but they really
are. I think
 they add innocent sounding sweeteners like fruit juice in large amounts. That's
the strange thing about some "health food" products, some times they try to make
up for the healthiness by adding lots of honey or juice.