Re: [IP] HELP! What to do on a vacation down the Colorado River in a raft??

I suggest that you get a SportsGuard.  I have two of
them that I never used when I had the 507c - want one?

You are better off overall staying on the pump, but
most likely decreasing your basal.  Test test test.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!  The view from the bottom of the
Canyon is awesome.

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11. Pumping since 1985-ish.
Just about have my Grand Canyon pics ready to post.

Do you Yahoo!?