Re: [IP] Virus thru address book

At 06:27 PM 5/5/2003 -0400, email @ redacted wrote:

>Hi all, I got this message from a friend in another
>state. Sorry! A virus has been passed onto me. Since I
>found the signature "teddy bear,"

This is a HOAX!!!!!

Please check these out before you send them to any mailing list because
most people will not (my apologies if I'm stepping on administrator toes

The file involved is used by Windows to run Java applets.  If you don't run
many Java applets you probably won't miss it.  But if you do, you will have
to re-install Virtual Machine.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.