Re: [IP] If I knew then...Top Tips

Kate:

> 1.     showering
>  I just disconnect the pump.  I don't spend more than about nine minutes
in the shower.
> 2.     exercise
> I just wear the pump on the belt of my shorts while exercising.
> 3.     site adhesion problems/solutions
> LOT OF PROBLEMS.  I use the 3000 tape (and cut a hole in the middle and
place it over the inserted part of the insertion set.  But by the end of my
three or four days, it has usually already peeled off and pulled out. This
especially happens when I work in the garden or around the house or do
exercise.  I sweat a lot (therefore could not uise the glucowatch - I tried)
and have real problems with adhesion especially in the summer.
> 4.     how to secure tubing
I am a guy and wear pants and it just hangs inside my pants.>
> 5.     sleeping
> I put the pump (with clip removed) in the pocket on my PJs or just lay it
on the bed.
> 6.     amour
> Disconnecting for a while works best.
> 7.     accessories (paradigm or otherwise)

GOOD LUCK.  I HAVE BEEN PUMPING SINCE 1981 AND DIABETIC SINCE 1956.