Re: re: [IP] the 15 Rule for lows

On Monday, May 5, 2003,  Heidi Vogan wrote:

> (ok,how many of you only eat/drink 15 carbs for
> lows?

Heidi, I used (before my "allergy" problems) to have a pretty low TDD,
and it was a pretty rare hypo that needed as much as 15g carbs for me.
I remember talking to the pump nurse (also a long-termer) about it, and
she agreed that she also had times when she considered cutting a
glucose tab in half <gr.>.  But 2 or 3 tabs (8-12 g carb) was most
common for me, until recently with this darned R insulin.

Linda Z