[IP] Fasting

I have the same response you do re fasting - I fast every so often to check my
basals - the basals are always "right on" when fasting - but the first meal
that I eat after the fasting period ALWAYS sends me very high no matter what I
eat for this meal or matter how much extra ins. I take for it.  I guess I have
just learned to re-check BS levels a couple extra times after this first meal
and usually with a few corrections by the next meal I am okay again.  If I
fast for one day or two - it doesn matter but the first meal eaten always
gives the same reaction.