[IP] Re: If I knew then....Top Tips

>>>Tomorrow I start on the pump and I'm pretty excited about it. <snip> Look
at the list below as a starter. These and any other suggestions you choose
to share would be most appreciated.
 1.     showering
Get in and get wet - if your pump is waterproof it won't make much
difference, you'll probably disconnect for it anyway.

 2.     exercise
When I think about exercise I lie down until the feeling goes away. ;-)

 3.     site adhesion problems/solutions
I haven't had that problem, but Mastisol or Gorilla Snot works great for
some people with adhesion problems. Try it first to see if you have a
problem; I wouldn't buy anything unnecessary *just in case.*

 4.     how to secure tubing
The infusion set or the tubing? I tape my SofSet down with the textured tape
included in the package, then circle the tubing around it and use the IV
3000 over it to keep it in place in case a tug would dislodge the set.

 5.     sleeping
I put my pump in a pocket of my gown and if it escapes, it sleeps beside me.

 6.     amour
Do it.

 7.     accessories (paradigm or otherwise)
I haven't purchased any for any reason, but YMMCV (Your Mileage May
Certainly Vary)

I responded because you asked twice with no response. My info is probably
not tooooo helpful, but you got a response. What works for you with these
needs may be very different for what others have found/experienced. Best to
you and your pump, whatever you have chosen to name it. (~_^)

"If a man insisted always on being serious and never allowed himself a bit
of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing
it." - Herodotus