RE: [IP] Fasting / temp basals

>>> With my Disetronic H-tron+ my temp basal stays increased for 12 hours
and then
automatically turns off-and alarms to let you know it's ending. The
temp basal only stays down for 4 hours. I don't know about what the other
have int he way of temp basals but this sounds like it's all you need for
24 hours.>>>

With the MiniMed 50X series pumps (don't know about the Paradigm) the temp
basal can be set in half-hour increments - increased or decreased - up to 24
hours and can be shut off at any time. I often do just 30 minutes or so.
User's choice. YMMV

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet