[IP] If I knew then....Top Tips

Good afternoon,

Tomorrow I start on the pump and I'm pretty excited about it. I am
looking for tips and tricks you have learned over the years that you
wish you knew when you started pumping. I am mostly looking for day to
day living tips. Look at the list below as a starter. These and any
other suggestions you choose to share would be most appreciated. Thanks
in advance for your help and time.

1.	showering
2.	exercise
3.	site adhesion problems/solutions