[IPn] Day 5

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Welcome to the day 5 of the Spring pledge drive. From time to time I
receive a very nice note of thanks to the volunteers and staff that
make insulin pumpers possible. Consider the benefits and assistance
that Insulin Pumpers bring to you and show your thanks by making a
donation that will help us continue this fine program so that you as
well as future pumpers will share in those benefits. What better way
to show your appreciation than by helping others?

There is still $55 in matching funds available from New York to
double the value of your pledge.

There are three ways you can help immediately with this pledge drive:

1) You can make a one time donation to help match the challenge.
or, if you would like to do more....
2) become a sustaining donor by making a continuing pledge of $10 or
$20 per month. A continuing gift is very helpful because it provides
a predictable steady income that Insulin Pumpers can count on.

3)You can make a challenge of $100 or more to the list membership
which they must match with their individual donations. A challange
gift is one of our most valuable tools to raise money. Challenging the
membership to match your contribution has always brought a double or
triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers forum.

We have a special thank you gift WHILE THEY LAST for sustaining
donors at $10 or more per month and challengers of $100 or more.

There are still TWO  A1cNow test kits available for sustaining donors
or challengers. That's not many, so don't wait!

Make your contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin
Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035