[IP] Re: : IP out of control eating

> I'll call my pump coach and see if I can adjust that limit.  I tried
> the time in order to fool the pump.  But, that alone didn't work.  (I have
> an Animas IR 1000).  Perhaps if I had fiddled with the date too?

Chris, we just started on an Animas pump this spring.    About
two weeks ago when Zachary had some virus we got the
exceeded limit error too.     I just went into set-up and increased
the daily limit total --  it allows you to set the number at  anything
from 5units to 255 units per day for the total.     Instructions are on
page 56 of the handbook.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO