Re: [IP] Fw: pumping kids who take gymnastics

When Jenny, 14, does hs sports (field hockey, soccer, track), she
disconnects and boluses every two hours. She does not need all off her
missed basal on really strenuous days. On track days, she gives herself
50% and that seems about right. It's kind of a guessing game, because
her needs vary a lot from day to day.