[IP] Precision extra Ketone strips

My insurance company would not pay for the Ketone strips and since they
stopped putting them as extras in the glucose strips I had to find them

I found them at  www.greencanyon.com  for $14.63 US.  This is a Canadian site
and I live in the Midwestern part of the US.  They were prompt and courteous.
 I paid for the strips with my MasterCard and did not have any problems.

Please be aware that this address will take you to a "mother site" that also
has an ADULT area called Blue Medina.  I am NOT endorsing this part of the
site, only the green canyon part!!!

I found this site about 6 months ago and if anyone can find a cheaper site,
PLEASE let me know!  Thanks,
Cee Dee