[IP] High BG 2 Hours After Breakfast

My thanks to EVERYONE who responded to my *unexplainable*
high bg's after breakfast.  I listened and tried your suggestions:
I fasted and found my basals were fine.  I had oatmeal & no spike.
I ate toast instead of the cereal and, again, my bg's were normal.
It was the cereal all right.  I'll suppose a very high Glycemic Index.
I didn't find Nature's Path Organic Multigrain Oat Bran Flakes (yes,
a lot like little twigs flattened & dried on a rock in the desert) in the
New Gludose Revolution Glycemic Index or on Rick Mendosa's
web site but it hit me like lightening. YMMV but it's a 120 GI for me
and I'm not going there.  While trying your other suggestions, I found
bolusing 25 minutes before breakfast makes me too nervous, but
adding protein to my morning meal is a keeper.
You guys are great.  Thank you all.

Lee - Mt. Shasta   Type 1 for 32 years, pumping since 4/02