[IP] re: site change opps/Suspending

>>>I always suspend delivery and disconnect before I shower.  I mean where
am I
supposed to the pump in the shower hanging off the boobies. LOL. >>>

Wayyyy back before there were such things as disconnecting sets (my first
10-15 years pumping) all we had was 43" tubing or that 43" extender that
made 86" of tubing. I learned to hang a belt from the shower rod with a
zipper vinyl bag hanging from it. Put the pump in there - or even hang the
belt around my neck with the pump in the bag, and shower away. No need to
disconnect now, either. That worked well then and it works well now. I'm
frugal and don't like to spend any more dollars than I have to on this DM
stuff (that's diabetes mellitus) and can't see spending extra $$ to have the
disconnecting SofSets when the non will work for me as well. YMMV

I do not disconnect. (~_^)

They say the secret of success is being at the right place at the right
time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, the trick
is to find the right place and just hang around. ~ Calvin (and Hobbes)