[IP] College Chat

Hello to all!  Don't forget tonight's the College Chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We
meet at 10pm EDT, 9pm CDT, 8pm MDT, and 7pm PDT (I think that's all of
them....).  Come visit on a study break, or bring some work and come and
chat!  Go to the IP homepage, click on chat, then scroll down to the
College Room.  Your user name is your e-mail and the passwd is pumper.
Have fun and I hope to see you there! Emily(those who are almost college
age, or who are not currently attending are more than welcome)