[IP] infusion sets

 I am using the MM Paradigm pump. I currently use the Quick-set infusion set. I
have had several massive bleeds and the cannula filling up with blood. I have
been told that I should possibly look into another set to try and use. I am
getting a sample of the 6mm cannlua Quick-set to see if that makes a difference.
Any suggestions as to what other sets I shoudl try. Please anybody who uses a MM
infusion set reply an dlet me know what you use and your opinion of it. Thanx
for all the input in advance.April

Do you Yahoo!?