[IP] Re: IP out of control eating

In a message dated 5/3/03 11:14:10 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Twice this last week I have gotten a message that total allotment had been
> exceeded (It's like a bar tender cutting you off!)  It's been a real pain.

I got that alarm. Once. On a cruise. Just as I was about to fall asleep. I
took that sucker and raised the daily allotment. LOL

But I'm one of the "bingers," too. Once in awhile, I go nutzy eating.
Probably more often than Gianna, not as often as Chris! LOL

Jan and ElvisToo