RE: [IP] Cozmo - System Alert - Call for Service question

This happened to me and the customer service rep recommended that I get off
the pump as soon as possible and they sent me another pump.  She had me do the
same thing take the battery out and check the bottom series of numbers in the
start up screen.  These numbers meant something to her.  NOT TO ME.  After we
did that check is when she recommended that I get off the pump as soon as
possible.  Did you call the Cozmo help number?

I am not sure what they found out about that pump, but if your pump is a
loaner.  It may have been the same ventage as the one I had a problem with.
The Deltec people were very helpful and sent the new pump right away.

Good Luck

Cliff