Re: [IP] vacationers/ insulin

> I recently went to Disney World for a vacation.  They supplied us with a
> small refrigerator for my insulin. (if you tell them it is for medical
> they waive the $10 a day rental fee). The frig  didn't seem to be very
> so I adjusted the setting.  In the morning my husband opened it and found
> milk,lettuce, and oranges were frozen.

I had a small frig like that in my dorm room in college.  I spent the entire
time in college adjusting the settings from too warm, causing milk to spoil,
to too cold, causing everything to freeze.  Those small ones are VERY
difficult, if not impossible, to set *just right.*

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990