[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #258

Re: type 1, weight loss and the pump:

Terry, be GLAD that you are 5'4" and 122 pounds.  I'd LOVE to be that size
once more!!  Secondly, wait a few years, cuz you WILL be able to put the
weight on, and in time it will become quite difficult to get rid of it!!
Like you, I carbo-loaded for a year and 1/2, trying to put on the weight.
That was 22 years ago, and even though I'm training for Team Diabetes Kona
marathon, I'm having a difficult time getting rid of the excess poundage.
Hang in there, Terry. Time is on your side, and you WILL gain the weight.