Re: [IP] the 15 Rule for lows

Faith said:
>I just thought it was an injustry standard for

As we all know from the stories we tell here -
everything is YMMV.

In my 18 years of pumping and 31 years of Type 1, I
have NEVER heard this, been told this, nor followed
that purported "rule".

My target is 150.  That's how I treat a low AND a
high.  If I'm too low to treat myself - then ANY
number is fair game.

If I used the 15g cho at 70 - my BG would end up
somewhere near 75.  One whole roll of lifesaver's
MIGHT help.  Others on this list with 15g cho would
end up at 180.

That is why some folks here use the 1500 rule, the
1800 rule, and whatever else might work for each

As always YMMV.

-gail in denver
Finally have all the photos back from the Grand Canyon
- soon to be posted.

Do you Yahoo!?