re: [IP] the 15 Rule for lows

[IP] the 15 Rule for lows

<<<<<<<<first - my apologies for the previous post.

Tasha posted:
>Hypoglycemia Protocol:
>The Rule Of 15

I ask:

What is your source for this?  If you are quoting I
would appreciate knowing from where & who is
recommending this treatment.

Depending on your ratio and your physician and/or CDE
and/or dietician's advice - this MAY OR MAY NOT be
appropriate.  It is definitely a YMMV situation.>>>>>>>>>
My CDE quoted me this when I was in pump training.  It was what she
standardly told every new pumper.  The only exception was to do 15 carbs
every 15 minutes until you were 100.
I just thought it was an injustry standard for diabetes......

pumping since 08-00