[IP] New Paradign clip

Hi all, I bought the new clip for the paradigm pump about a month ago.
Today my daughter was outside playing (swinging) and the clip broke (the
part where it clip on).  Has anyone else had this happen?  I think I am
going to call Mini-med and see if they will replace it for me, it should
last longer and be better made I owuld think. Judy