Re: [IP] glucogun

At 04:31 PM 5/3/2003 -0500, jhughey wrote:

>Glucagon - it's what the body needs (Rx) injected into a vein to bring the
>BG up quickly - prompting the liver to give glycogen.

Only a trained health care giver should attempt to inject glucagon into a
vein.  The kits that I've seen instruct that it be injected into the fatty
layer under the skin - just as insulin is injected.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.