Re: [IP] glucogun

>I got a call yesterday from Target that my glucogun came in.

>>>        What's a glucogun? >>>

Glucagon - it's what the body needs (Rx) injected into a vein to bring the
BG up quickly - prompting the liver to give glycogen. Many people vomit
after using this. I haven't had any in my fridge for over 20 years. Some
children need it often. This is one good reason to test frequently - but not
always a convenient thing to do cuz life creeps in at odd moments. YMMV, of

A man had a dog named Minton. One day it ate two shuttlecocks. When the
owner found out he said "bad Minton!"