[IP] Re: Sugar and More Sugar and Brittle Diabetics

Marianne:  There are a few of us who work and work at it to no avail.  If I
counted how many people said the pump would make my numbers perfect--well,
it's a lot of people and it aint necessarily so.
I also believe stress plays a huge part in it, and I no longer discount that
as a reason for having control problems.