[IP] Novolog & Walsh's book

I'm reading PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh, 3rd
edition, and I'm using Novolog, not Humalog.
I've checked the Novolog package insert (inscrutable)
and the Novo web site (the info I want may be in there
somewhere but it sure didn't pop out at me) and I haven't
found the Onset, Peak & Duration times for Novolog.
How do they compare with Humalog?
Is there enough difference that I should convert what
Walsh is saying into "Novolog terms"?

Lee - Mt. Shasta, Type I 32 years, pumping one year