[IP] How low can you go?

Natasha,  My meter has told me 20 bg when I feel *low*.
When I get a serious shakey feelin' my meter can say LO,
which is less than 20.  I don't pass out.  I'm not functioning
too well, but I don't lose consciousness.  I drink 1/2 cup
of juice, sit down and wait.  It's not great.  It happens.
I'm not posting this to compete or recommend it: Just saying
it's happened to me. I hate it.  It's awful.  I do what I can
to avoid it.  And it happens.  And so it goes with the big D.

Lee - Mt. Shasta, Type1 32 years, pumping one year